To our valued patients and families,
It is with great enthusiasm that we welcome you back to our Vimy Bridge Dental family! We are now able to accommodate non-urgent dental services in our clinic. We have been providing emergency care to our patients thru the pandemic, however if you are or have been experiencing dental pain or discomfort, please reach out to us and you will be our top priority.
If you have an upcoming appointment, we will be in touch soon to confirm. If your appointment was postponed due to the COVID-19 closure, we will contact you to arrange a new appointment.
We look forward to seeing you and introducing you to our new normal. The health and safety of our patients and team members are always our top priority. When we call to confirm your appointment, we will take a moment to do a health screening.
On your next visit, you’ll see some additional changes that further enhance our commitment to your safety.
- COVID screening upon entry into the clinic for all patients and staff
- Mandatory hand sanitation upon entry to the clinic. Hand sanitizer is available thru out the clinic
- Plexi-glass barriers for reception
- Limited numbers of patients allowed in the clinic at one time. We ask that you arrive alone to your appointment when feasible, and contact the office if other arrangements must be made.
- Increased cleaning and disinfection protocols are in place thru out the office before and after every patient, including the operatories, the waiting room and the washrooms.
- We ask that you call the office upon your arrival and we will inform you when to enter the clinic for your scheduled appointment. We ask that you wait in your car or outside of the clinic until we are able to invite you in.
- We also encourage you to arrive at your appointment wearing a mask, but we will gladly provide one for you if necessary.
In line with the RCDSO and Public Health Ontario requirements, we will be staggering our services. This means we are resuming operations but at a slower rate than pre-pandemic to ensure everyone’s safety. “Wait times” may increase, however, we are hopeful that they will improve over time. We kindly ask for your patience during our return.
We are extending our hours and days to a accommodate our patients.
We are always here to answer your questions and address your concerns. We are all in this together and we will all get thru this together!
We have certainly missed seeing all the friendly faces in our office and we look forward to seeing you all again.
See you soon,
Vimy Bridge Dental Team